A well-established multi-disciplinary group in South Georgia is seeking a pain management physician to join our team. The current physician has become ill and is leaving a substantial patient base so you can hit the ground running. You will see 20 to 25 patients per day. You will also have a NP seeing patients with their own schedule. You will have all the supporting employees for a busy clinic that are already trained and ready to streamline your arrival. There will be some medication management as appropriate. You will provide all interventional pain management procedures. A pain fellowship is not required, however anesthesia or physical medicine and rehab residencies are accepted. New physicians are also welcome to apply.
We are offering a competitive base salary plus production bonuses. You will receive all traditional benefits, a 401K, paid malpractice, relocation allowance, CE and vacation time.
You will enjoy living in this South Georgia city. Thomasville is a sportsman’s paradise, and with a moderate climate, you can enjoy the outdoors year-round. The area has a historical southern feel and is a timeless locale for fishing, hiking, biking and hunting. We are only 60 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and 30 miles from Florida's capital. The downtown area has everything you could want: open-air adventure, an art scene, shopping, and dining.
* Evaluation & Examination of musculoskeletal problems.
* Order diagnostic testing and correlate clinically (MRI, NCV, EMG, CAT, etc.)
* Prescribe PT Rx and monitor the Physical Therapy department
* Oversee patient care as Medical Director and correlate clinically
* Provide Interventional Pain Management procedures as needed
* Write and monitor general musculoskeletal Rx.
* Intra-articular visco-supplementation knee injections with fluoroscope (Hyalgan)
* Evaluation of Personal Injury and Worker’s Comp
* Supervise 1 NP performing intra-articular joint injections under flouro and ultrasound
* Perform Stem Cell injections
* Must be board certified or eligible
Please call 229-516-2864 with any questions
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $300,000 to $365,000 base full time salary per year
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: You will receive all traditional benefits, a 401K, paid malpractice, relocation allowance, CE and vacation time.
BACK TO TOP
APS Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else APS-Pain Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at APS Career Center.